Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hope, BC - Klassen Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6C96B257-DD31-46E5-9E6A-6F9B9AA2756C.jpeg

Just noticed a second pin at hope show up on my supercharger finder. Is this old news? It says “temporary closure”

View attachment 680316
Just noticed a second pin at hope show up on my supercharger finder. Is this old news? It says “temporary closure”
Sweet! Yeah, I was talking with this new Hope SC, property owner and they said BC Hydro has some delays due to covid, and next met a BC Hydro technician in Cache Creek and he said the same thing when we talked at the Tesla charger in Cache Creek.

Sweet! Yeah, I was talking with this new Hope SC, property owner and they said BC Hydro has some delays due to covid, and next met a BC Hydro technician in Cache Creek and he said the same thing when we talked at the Tesla charger in Cache Creek.
With the lineups they are having in Hope and Merritt SC this Canada day, BC Hydro needs to stop using covid as an excuse and get those stations up and running.

@jjgg interesting. I think the difference between the two Hope sites is based on the v2 vs V3 charging rates but that does not explain Coquitlam being cheaper. Maybe Coquitlam is lower demand since Hope is along a travel route and Coquitlam is in the city?
I guess there is some cost factored in, like the different levels of incentives/rent/etc. As far as demand goes, Coquitlam SC never seems to have more than 5 vacant spots since it was open. And in my pictures it is much busier than the new hope SC.

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung