Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kingston, NY

tanker5

Apr 21, 2015
CT
IMG_3501.JPG
IMG_3503.JPG
IMG_3504.PNG

KG2V

Mar 9, 2019
Bayside, NY
The QuickChek has good sandwiches, coffee, etc and small seating area - if you are spending longer the Olympic Diner is a good deal.
Just cross through QC - across Sawkill Road, through second Gas Station - Diner right next door.
The staff is friendly and not just fast fried food - Grilled fish, salads, Omelettes, etc for a very very reasonable price!

I've been using Olympic diner (or it's predecessor, Gateway, and whatever it's name was before that) for around 50 years (maybe a bit less, when I was real young, there was no diner there, you had to go into town). Good food, is my normal stopping place when heading out on Rt28/28A or up to Cairo/Athens etc. Now that I'm about to have a Tesla (ordered today) I'll have even more reason to stop. Used to stop at the Quickcheck for gas, now I'll stop for electrons

yerEVan

Black X Plaid/White Int/CF/6/OD:9/23/21/EDD April
Dec 29, 2018
Near Philly
Cool information. Thanks, we will try the diner. Will be hitting this up on our trip this weekend.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC