Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kingston, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3501.JPG
IMG_3503.JPG
IMG_3504.PNG

The QuickChek has good sandwiches, coffee, etc and small seating area - if you are spending longer the Olympic Diner is a good deal.
Just cross through QC - across Sawkill Road, through second Gas Station - Diner right next door.
The staff is friendly and not just fast fried food - Grilled fish, salads, Omelettes, etc for a very very reasonable price!

The QuickChek has good sandwiches, coffee, etc and small seating area - if you are spending longer the Olympic Diner is a good deal.
Just cross through QC - across Sawkill Road, through second Gas Station - Diner right next door.
The staff is friendly and not just fast fried food - Grilled fish, salads, Omelettes, etc for a very very reasonable price!

I've been using Olympic diner (or it's predecessor, Gateway, and whatever it's name was before that) for around 50 years (maybe a bit less, when I was real young, there was no diner there, you had to go into town). Good food, is my normal stopping place when heading out on Rt28/28A or up to Cairo/Athens etc. Now that I'm about to have a Tesla (ordered today) I'll have even more reason to stop. Used to stop at the Quickcheck for gas, now I'll stop for electrons

Not sure how to report it. But the right 2 most chargers only pull about 20 - 30 kw. There are orange cones there behind the stalls, but it didn't stop us and others during a busy day from missing it, and getting stuck at super slow charging speeds as the other spots got taken. It also took a few tries to even start the charge, as we kept getting error messages stating "Starting charging" but it wouldn't start the session. Also another charger seemed to have a loose pin, but still pulled about 60kw shared.

Stalls 1A and 1B (the farthest from QC) have been broken off and on since at least early Feb. I reported them on my last trip north a couple weeks ago. Anyone know if they've been fixed? Heading up again on Monday so can check then if no one knows.