Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kirkland, WA (LIVE 7 Dec 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meters need to be visible outside even if they are smart meters.
20231207_101504.jpg
tesla team working In the rain today. The first 4 superchargers have the lights on.

Can one of moderators move the map pin on supercharge.info a bit further north to direct people to the right area of the parking lots at Freddie's? I forget their handles. Also this thread title can now change to "LIVE" from "under construction".

Here's a black oval marking the area where the superchargers actually are located compared to the red dot seen on supercharger,info:
1702067107821.png

• Helpful
Reactions: corywright
Darn it, @PLUS EV , can’t you let someone else get first charge for a change? You go everywhere, I go nowhere so this was my most likely chance for that honor. 😉
Someone else was pulling out when I pulled in so it wasn't a true "first," just a "first day charge" which is what we track in our competition. It's very difficult to get a true first charge these days, and almost impossible to verify anyway. I *think* I had like 3 of those in the past but they were all 2019 or earlier. Monroe was the one I was somewhat confident about around here. Very confident about Traverse City, MI since they still had it roped off letting the asphalt dry lol.

• Funny
Reactions: goneskiian