Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have an update on whether or not a Supercharger is going in to the Town Square or any other location in Las Vegas?

Got word that a second Las Vegas SpC is in the works for Town Square, which is on Las Vegas Blvd. just north of Highway 215. That's what most people around here expected, as it's where Solar City has its offices. No timeline yet. This will be much more convenient than the downtown location for travel to and from California, and is about 10 miles closer to Barstow than the current downtown LV location. I suspect that Town Square will be heavily used by locals, as it is a popular shopping destination.

2015-07-12:
Got word that a second Las Vegas SpC is in the works for Town Square, which is on Las Vegas Blvd. just north of Highway 215. That's what most people around here expected, as it's where Solar City has its offices. No timeline yet. This will be much more convenient than the downtown location for travel to and from California, and is about 10 miles closer to Barstow than the current downtown LV location. I suspect that Town Square will be heavily used by locals, as it is a popular shopping destination. [Emphasis added]
2015-12-23:
SolarCity (SCTY) today announced that as a result of the decision by the Nevada Public Utilities Commission to severely undermine Nevadans' ability to go solar, the company is ceasing solar sales and installation in the state effective immediately.

I used the Vegas Supercharger for the first time last week and just wanted to give a boost to a great place to eat a block away in the Downtown Container Park mall, the "Simply Pure Vegan Cafe", it was outstanding! Check it out. Very small, no pretense, amazing food.
My wife and I have no interest in any of what tourists go to Vegas to see or do, and almost skipped this Supercharger on our way from Utah back to California. But now the next time we drive to Utah we are going to make a point of scheduling our travels so that we can charge in Vegas around noon and eat there!

Last edited:
Love the view from Las Vegas, NM. I'm sure you guys who live in the area take it for granted but the mountain backdrop is a nice treat to those of us in Louisiana, Elev. 13...

20160214_205133531_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
Hello folks!! Fellow employee here...

Long story short, I forgot to put my black/grey tandem stroller in the Model S when we were leaving the super charger this morning this morning (6 or so hours ago). I saw my wife break it down and stupid me assumed she put it in the trunk while I put the kids in the car.

I just got back and some movers that were here said someone else put it in their Tesla a couple hours ago.

I know it's a longshot but I was hoping someone on here saw or came across it and took it to hopefully drop off at the Service Center here. I'm a local, so I'll be here in town.

Don't want to flood my work email but I'll drop my personal email in case... Cheers!!

[email protected]