Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got word that a second Las Vegas SpC is in the works for Town Square, which is on Las Vegas Blvd. just north of Highway 215. That's what most people around here expected, as it's where Solar City has its offices. No timeline yet. This will be much more convenient than the downtown location for travel to and from California, and is about 10 miles closer to Barstow than the current downtown LV location. I suspect that Town Square will be heavily used by locals, as it is a popular shopping destination.

I charged at the Las Vegas SC this past weekend and am icluding pictures of what to look for from 8th traveling north and also south. I stayed at the Wynn and charging is free via valet and if a waiver is signed. Has anyone signed this waiver and what does it state? Does any other hotel require a waiver to charge the vehicle?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: TMobe
There is no way on gods green earth I would ever sign such a waiver. Stay at the Mirage, they have Tesla chargers and don't make you sign stupid vague waivers.

It's not vague at all. It's specific and very comprehensive. Not only do you waive your rights, you waive your insurer's right of subrogation, which could be considered a breach of your insurance coverage. Plus, you agree to indemnify them for any damage they cause - and you likely wouldn't have insurance for that. So if they total your car, and cause property damage and personal injury in the process, you have lost your vehicle with no recourse, and may have to pay for the property damage and injury -- if the Court upheld that agreement.

No one should ever sign that document. I'd be looking to check out of the hotel if they presented that to me.

This entire time I assumed the waiver only dealt with charging of the car, I knew BMS would protect the car from surges or fluctuations in current so there wasn't too much to worry about & was fine with the hotel not wanting to be liable for anything involving charging, so when you pull up to valet things are a bit chaotic, valet ran back to grab the waiver then handed it to my wife to fill out while I dealt with the bellhop, I quickly signed the waiver, made sure they had the adaptor & key fob.

While I love the Encore I guess they lost my business & its back to the Palazzo where a waiver or adaptor isn't required & they even park our cars in a separate fenced in area of valet.

We walked past Eat coming back from The Market on Fremont St. Eat was pretty busy which is a good sign. Made a note to try them out next time we are there. Cottonwood's rec and that video seal the deal; will definitely go next time.

When we got back to the car an older couple that had just pulled in asked where to eat so we did point them there. They got some business from me indirectly anyhow. :smile: