Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laurel, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lanny: at some point I saw a file you posted that was a little card to but on your dash when away from your car while charging to tell people how to contact you. Could you like that again? I can't seem to find it. Thx!
There is also a app called Chargebump. I have tried to use it but it hasn't seemed to have caught on. You communicate using the tag number rather thank your phone number. ChargeBump - A simple solution to EV charge rage

There is also a app called Chargebump. I have tried to use it but it hasn't seemed to have caught on. You communicate using the tag number rather thank your phone number. ChargeBump - A simple solution to EV charge rage

And that's the problem: an app like this will only work if a large fraction of the EV owners are registered on it.

How does someone who is arriving even know you're on the app to try it? I suppose you could leave a note about the app, but that's even more convoluted than leaving a phone number.

Tesla's last day at Westfield Annapolis Mall is Thursday.

Two Tesla connectors (80A) and two J-1772 ClipperCreeks in the Blue Garage 1A near Nordstrom. I'm afraid that it is going to be up to us to convince Mall management to put up signs to reserve these spots for EV charging only.

No news on Laurel.

View attachment 190957

I've lived in the area most of my life. Annapolitans do not respect courtesy signs, EV charging, Expectant Mothers, curbside to go, etc. Handicap vehicles will also park in EV spots, even when plenty of closer handicap spots are available. People generally respect parking cones however. If someone were to place cones in the charging spots when finished, they would be available more often. I've seen this done in other areas for Blink and Chargepoint.

If only it could solve my problem, bumping ICE vehicles. That's going to be a tough one to solve. I've only ever twice wanted to bump actual EV's who weren't charging. Down in Florida, people parked 3+ hours at a supercharger in an outlet mall, and 4 Model X's in Dulles airport garage, not even hooked up to charge.

I've lived in the area most of my life. Annapolitans do not respect courtesy signs, EV charging, Expectant Mothers, curbside to go, etc. Handicap vehicles will also park in EV spots, even when plenty of closer handicap spots are available. People generally respect parking cones however. If someone were to place cones in the charging spots when finished, they would be available more often. I've seen this done in other areas for Blink and Chargepoint.

Most people respect these signs too....no one likes handing out Benjamins:
145336.jpg