Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laurel, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging successfully. There are two other cars charging as as well.

Nice to meet you DiamondDave.

Attachments

• IMG_1385.PNG
    IMG_1385.PNG
    128.3 KB · Views: 63
So it turns out something got scheduled for me for Sunday 12:30-1:30. I will be there Saturday (noon) to get lunch, anybody join me if you're inclined to. With more advanced planning we can organize a real event some other time. If others opt for Sunday after 1:30 I would do that too.

So it turns out something got scheduled for me for Sunday 12:30-1:30. I will be there Saturday (noon) to get lunch, anybody join me if you're inclined to. With more advanced planning we can organize a real event some other time. If others opt for Sunday after 1:30 I would do that too.

Sunday afternoon could work for me, or I'd be okay with someone in October.

This thread cracks me up - I had no idea there was such pent up demand in Laurel!
And what else you got going on Friday night?!
Can't make it tomorrow; I'll check back if there's interest on Sunday. @HDB - have you cleaned the rust off your ribbon cutting scissors yet?

@HDB - have you cleaned the rust off your ribbon cutting scissors yet?
I'm trying to make Sunday happen - I'll probably get the award for the longest drive - VA to PA to MD.
I also informed @JSergeant, #3 on the supercharger leaderboard, as he was interested in adding to his count.
Bloomsburg next Saturday, for any interested.