Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NB (near Fredericton)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much closer to Fredericton could this Supercharger be?!
62E4BC31-E48F-4B43-A428-6F0218C62965.png

How much closer to Fredericton could this Supercharger be?!View attachment 365206

Hmmm, well it could be a lot closer in Fredericton terms, in big city terms the Lincoln Big Stop is next door at about 10-12 minutes from the south side of the city.
When I moved here 9 years ago and told people I'd bought a house in McLeod Hill to work at the airport they all thought I was totally nuts. 23 minute commute time is unfathomable. I was coming from the center of the universe where I worked at City Center Airport and lived in Bramalea, where the quick commute on empty roads was 40 minutes and the mid day commute was 90+.
That said, I sure hope they do a Moncton/Salisbury and Woodstock first, and I'd really rather they had pins in Miramichi and Campbellton before more in Freddy right now!

Might be they are putting an urban SC in one of the malls or downtown. If I see the guy who does some of the NB Power installs I'll ask him if he's heard anything.

• Funny
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
The Tramplezone.
So TOTALLY OFF TOPIC, ignore at will...

When we lived in HVGB, Labrador a daughter of an acquaintance drove out the "Highway" to the rest of Canada while the Caribou were migrating. When she came across a herd crossing the highway she stopped, hopped out of the car with her camera to get some photos.
She walks about a hundred feet from the car to get a good angle when one of the caribou walks up to car... sniffs, treats car like a rock in the way and climbs up on and across the car... all caribou following behind, do same. Within a few minutes there is little left of the car.
True Story.

Had to get the obligatory pic in front of the moose sign. I hit more hover flies than moose! At least I think that's what they were. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd never seen those type of bugs before. They were nasty on the old windshield (cleaned it off a few miles before I took this).