Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NB (near Fredericton)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s awesome, picking up wife at airport on the 30 Jan and can use the romantic fire setting while waiting @ superchargers. This trip is going to be a cake walk now & make it easier to get to RDL.
Hoping for superchargers in Halifax area next, it’s a little warmer in the winter making it the most feasible construction site in the maritimes.

Reactions: ArcticStation
Stalls commissioned before construction is finished? Looks like it. If so, wonder when. they will load it onto the cars? Will they wait for the signs to be installed? Interesting!

PS: Looking at that pic from NoBeard, having grown up 30 minutes from there, reminds me why I now live most of the year a little further south... haha

That’s awesome, picking up wife at airport on the 30 Jan and can use the romantic fire setting while waiting @ superchargers. This trip is going to be a cake walk now & make it easier to get to RDL.
Hoping for superchargers in Halifax area next, it’s a little warmer in the winter making it the most feasible construction site in the maritimes.
Tell that to my frostbite. :p

I’ve got some errands to do tomorrow, so I’ll do a run by of the Enfield sites, but I’m dubious there will have been any movement on ‘em.

Tell that to my frostbite. :p

I’ve got some errands to do tomorrow, so I’ll do a run by of the Enfield sites, but I’m dubious there will have been any movement on ‘em.
Yeah the cold started earlier this year, we usually have a warmer fall, your frostbite should dethaw this weekend with double digits temps.
Hopefully they can start construction in January or else will have to wait until summers here. We should get a better idea when Tesla updates SC map in the new year

Up and running.
20181221_132838.jpg

1st customer vehicle to plug in. Do I win a prize?