Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NE - West O Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I passed through Lincoln on Sunday and the Supercharger location at the Hy-Vee is in bad shape. One unit is taped together and half of the powercords will not stay connected and are laying on the ground.

Please report this in the app by selecting your profile (avatar icon in upper right) > Account > Charging > History > Recent Charging Session. This will allow you to provide feedback on your most recent charging session.

(Taken today).
IMG_3822.gif

IMG_3819.jpeg

IMG_3820.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: Mr. Nuke and Ookami
wish they would of put it nearby SouthPointe
Southpointe is slightly over 7 miles further South of this site driving wise, and more importantly 8+ miles off of I-80. This site is where it is to cater to transient traffic, most of it on I-80; just like the existing Lincoln supercharger. And just like the existing Lincoln supercharger (Hy-Vee), it is at that Runza because they now have a prior relationship with the business.

Last edited:
I've heard there have been discussions with Hy-Vee about a Supercharger at Hy-Vee centrally located in Lincoln to serve the urban market.
Given the dominance of single-family residences and public Chargepoint Level 2 charging stations in Lincoln, I'm not sure how strong the demand would be for fast charging for regular residential use though.