Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - London, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any insight into the opening date? Visiting London next month for a basketball tournament and hoping it will be active. Seems like its near completion from the pictures...
There’s one truck there every day so you’d think a month would be a reasonable amount of time but don’t make plans around anything. I’ve read of times when a charger was completed but not turned on immediately.

as the other poster said there’s lots in the immediate area. The one I currently use is towne suites on Exeter road just east of Wellington. It has a row of Tesla home chargers on the east side of the building. 8 or 10kW I believe.

Stopped by today and it doesn’t look like there has been much done lately. I’m guessing these are going to be a few more weeks. There are tubes coming out of the ground that aren’t connected to anything and a smaller empty cabinet to the right. I’m wondering if there is plans for the two stops to the right.

Looks to me like the only thing missing is the Hydro transformer. Then they can power it all on and test.

The utility was supposed to be there last week, so must be getting pretty close. I will be in London in about 2 weeks, hope I can use this one rather than Woodstock.

Once the utility connects them, I assume Tesla still needs to commission and test.
Can somebody post a current picture?

Reactions: lensovet
image.jpg
was told by someone that knows that it will be done within the next couple weeks.