Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - London, ON

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
Usually if the test vehicle is on site, the supercharger will be powered up later that day (afternoon/evening). I have witnessed this in person a few times and vicariously in supercharger threads probably 50 times. I guess in this case, it depends on how much "troubleshooting" is required.

00kevin

Mar 7, 2020
London, ontario
635F79D9-9BD5-4C9A-B831-6DAA16BB3BE9.jpeg
B62220A0-A092-4B9C-A6BE-047CACE671E4.jpeg

YYZ-IAD

Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2018
Reston VA, Buffalo NY, Toronto ON
Our entire economy is about to shut down for a few months. Within 48 hours nothing will be open except grocery stores and pharmacies. And you want them to work on SuperChargers?
i think we like to hold on to a small sense of normalcy - if nothing else - as a distraction. you are, after all, watching this thread too

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC