Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lynchburg, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Nav is still showing this SC as temporarily closed, but we just stopped by (3PM - Friday, July 10th) since we had to use the restrooms @ Sheetz anyway and it looks like it's back operational again. A Pepsi truck was blocking all the spaces but one, but that charger (next to the transformer) worked fine for us. Seemed to peak out at ~150-160kW for our new MY, but then again I wasn't paying close attention either.

Pretty happy it was open since now we can skip the Roanoke SC and go directly to Fairy Stone State Park for some weekend camping!

thanks for the update. I may want to stop there on my way back from N.C. To Northern VA in a couple days.

The app now shows 7 of 8 stalls as available, but the location is still marked with the icon used for sites that are temporarily unavailable.

IMG_9161.jpg

Reactions: Kacey Green
I’ve stopped here several times in recent weeks, and it appears these chargers aren’t too busy which is not surprising given the location. “10 minute general parking” signage —> occasionally ICEed since the spots are close to the main door. Right on Hwy 29 Bypass (around Lynchburg), near airport.