Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make, so please bear with us for the time being. Cheers!

Supercharger - Macedonia, OH

NEWDL

R#350 R#1323 Sig23(traded) 8136, RWD LR 3, P3D
Jan 5, 2009
NE OHIO
Driving to this supercharger in a couple weeks to drop off my kids w in laws, so they can hang w them for couple of weeks, please advise of eateries in walking distance

Sadly, other than the typical chain restaurants, i.e. Applebees, Outback, Chilis, and fast food, the only one I can recommend is
Winking Lizard
511 E Aurora Rd, Macedonia, OH 44056
(330) 467-6200
Google Maps

This is not my favorite place to eat, but I go to one by my house somewhat often and it is a local restaurant with a few locations. Of your options within walking distance I would say this is your best bet.

Enjoy your drive!

Vip

Jul 11, 2013
United States
Driving to this supercharger in a couple weeks to drop off my kids w in laws, so they can hang w them for couple of weeks, please advise of eateries in walking distance
There is a great pizza place called Antonio's real Italian Pizza. They also have salads and subs. I would highly recommend it. They do have a small table to eat on but it is not a big restaurant with large amount of seating.

SPF

Feb 20, 2015
Chicago,IL
East and West approach and departure from Cleveland is completely void of SCs - This is the only major city with zero SCs and really should be addressed.

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
My Tesla says reduced service/ temporarily closed. Anyone know anything about it? We are taking old route 30 to Indiana from East..
Does it say "reduced service" or "temporarily closed." Don't think I've ever seen both.

Call Roadside Assistance if you want more info. Or just use one of the other superchargers in the area.

BitShop

Oct 1, 2017
Virginia
I used other chargers, it said both messages which I agree is odd. I've seen it report normal with multiple chargers down so I didn't risk it. Calling roadside of good advice for future, thanks.

edseloh

Aug 30, 2018
Oberlin OH
A member of the Cleveland Tesla Owners Facebook group posted photos of a big Tesla Energy van and a truck full of equipment at the Macedonia station last week. The chargers were offline for a while and the Tesla web site now lists them as 150 kW. Hopefully the upgrades / maintenance will fix the reliability problems.

Reactions: corywright

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC