Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Miles City, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be a strange route to get from Denver to Williston. Maybe you are in the wrong thread?

Miles City isn’t out of the way of Denver to Williston. I went that way a few times with my parents when we were heading up there instead of taking 85 the whole way. In fact, if Tesla builds a supercharger in Douglas then going up via 25 to 59 to 94 to 16 through Gillette and Broadus is quite convenient with a stop in Miles City.

Even with an ICE vehicle, I usually go through Gillette and Miles City to get to Williston. It's a little bit faster than the US-85 route. On 85, there aren't any chargers (of any type) north of Spearfish, aside from a level 2 charger at a hotel in Watford City, which is still too far. I stopped taking 85 about ten years ago because it's impossible to avoid rock chips with the constant truck traffic and perpetual road construction.

What's it called when you are ICED by a pig truck? PICED, TICED, PTICED? Still no transformer as of 3/17/20............
IMG_0806.jpeg
IMG_0806.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpeg
    IMG_0807.jpeg
    529.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
The electric crew was on site today doing some finish work. No pictures today but they were working on the switch boxes or whatever they're called. I'm too tired just now to look at my other post where I had delineated the basic structure. They also added parking bumpers in front of the charging stands and asked me to park for a fake charge to test plug reach, all good. At this point, I know the crew by name. They had no idea about the timing of transformer installation but added that regardless, Tesla has to show up as the final step to turn it on..........next update on Sunday, assuming we survive the viral apocalypse..........