Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Milpitas, CA (LIVE 15 Nov 2018, 16 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few days ago I saw this behind the hotel:

m68yY7s.jpg

Perhaps Tesla is using the parking lot as a temporary staging area for deliveries?

just passed why wonder why are there a lot of cars both Tesla and ICE parking there already? Looks like it’s going to be a crowded place.

Normally I do not see a crowd there. Last few days, only 1 or 2 ICE parked at the charging station. I figure that they have not turn the power on. Yesterday they still had the other side of the parking lot blocked. I'll check out later on my way home.

Normally I do not see a crowd there. Last few days, only 1 or 2 ICE parked at the charging station. I figure that they have not turn the power on. Yesterday they still had the other side of the parking lot blocked. I'll check out later on my way home.

Confirm, there are lots of Teslas parking in the charging stations - none are plugged in. Unusual high number of Teslas IMO.

The contractor/installer is on site today, finishing off the fourth level two plugs, he’s unsure as to when the project will be completed. Certainly would’ve been nice to have this thing open while the Tesla Owners Club 2018 Leadership Summit was in session.

Numbered and lit, and senior Tesla tech working on it right now on his laptop from a Model S, testing each pedestal charging the Tesla.

Everything looks almost done. You never know if they are going to do something little like final tests or put up signage or final city signoffs or something. I bet open within a week or two!

I like that they planted something around the cabinetry:
ECADD044-0464-4318-B9E3-4CA5D3543546.jpeg
There is already very good mature tree coverage, but more nature is good! I hope this works out well. More beautiful nature is what I want for Earth and Mars when we keep improving technologically in our future. It is very good for the soul, mind, body, and health, and after we evolve into energy AI beings, will be all we have left of our physical worlds, so we should make it nice.

Last edited: