Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How fast?
The M3 usually charges at lower rates then model S, due to no battery heater in the cold weather, Tesla employee mentioned it’s a 120KW stall shareable between A and B

Attachments

• 17B101E5-4319-472B-ACE6-5938016FC8E7.jpeg
    17B101E5-4319-472B-ACE6-5938016FC8E7.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 86
The M3 usually charges at lower rates then model S, due to no battery heater in the cold weather, Tesla employee mentioned it’s a 120KW stall shareable between A and B

Your battery was cold soaked. How long were you driving before you got to the charger? Even with the cold we had last week my battery never got that cold. I was charging at 87kW which is the fastest the A battery charger at.

Your battery was cold soaked. How long were you driving before you got to the charger? Even with the cold we had last week my battery never got that cold. I was charging at 87kW which is the fastest the A battery charger at.
I was working at the Starbucks across the street, the car was in the cold for 8 hours, I drove it for 3 mins tops, that’s probably why ..
and btw the Starbucks near the superchargers opens till 11 pm daily, it’s good waiting spot

• Informative
Reactions: shellderp