Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Moab, UT - N Main St

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is not even in the top 100 slowest sites that are currently under construction.
Indeed! Here's a little visual aid:

MoabConstruction2023.jpg

Note: lots of name labels aren't displayed on the y axis due to space constraints.

Reactions: dgpcolorado
This is great news to have a v3 Supercharger in Moab, UT! @Limited thanks for the update.

Unfortunately the Chargepoint L3 charger at 400 N 100 W ST Moab is offline since at least August 2022, with no plans by host Utah Power to remedy the situation. If/when Tesla opens their USA chargers to non-Teslas, the Moab stations will be crowded.

Reactions: 85Drew and Limited
This is a huge improvement for all of you in your fancy 250 kW-charging-capable cars. I strongly recommend you all use this new V3 Supercharger, and leave the old, dilapidated, 150 kW V2 Superchargers for us O.G. Tesla MS drivers capable of our measly 125kW charge rates. Also, please pay no attention to the food trucks located 1 block north of the old location, nothing to see there! ;)

I'm guessing, but maybe now it can reach both sides of a vehicle for when they open it up to other vehicle charging?
I charge the air recently, and I parked exactly in the middle of the stripes, and there is no way, if even with a Tesla charge port, all the way back to the tail light, on the passenger side it won’t reach. I tried, but it just won’t do it. I think it would be more challenging with any of the Magic dock ones because the cable just wouldn’t be long enough. I really think the stripes were probably miss painted.

• Helpful
Reactions: JssonB
You don't need a QR code (though it is helpful for first timers) and the Moab Supercharger is available in the Tesla App for all drivers.

Drivers only need to open the app, select "Charge your non-Tesla", locate Moab, then click "click here".

Screenshot_20230922_004141_Tesla.jpg

For comparison, here's what it looks like when charging a Tesla. The price is 10 cents lower, there's no more mention of a membership and the button says "Send to Car".
Screenshot_20230922_004410_Tesla.jpg