Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mojave, CA - Hwy 14 (The Workz, LIVE 23 Aug 2023, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: The first ten or so posts in this thread were split from the thread for another site adjacent to Mojave Thai Cuisine:

Marco posted this permit on twitter and the address is for the building right next to the building for this thread. It is a different Record # and less stalls.
Mojave.jpg
Mojave 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BC1616AC-B48C-43C3-902F-BA1021476458.jpeg

Construction is underway!

Just stopped by while on my way to Mammoth. I thought I would slow down to take a gander. Much to my pleasant surprise, construction is well underway. Trenches are almost done and conduit is on site. I guess what is also, surprising, is that it was only 5:30 in the morning and multiple workers were already going at it.

The location is actually immediately adjacent to the Workz restaurant.

@bmah

@corywright @Big Earl @Guacahummus

Requesting an entry in supercharge.info for this site, under construction at the work address given in the permit screenshot in the first post. There's been some confusion with posts for several different sites interleaved in one thread, which should finally be straightened out.

Thanks!

Bruce.

Thanks @bmah for splitting up these threads. I was the one who found this location, and I guess we all assumed that the old Thai one was replaced with this one, but I guess it turned out that both were being built. Pretty amazing that this area (almost) has 4 sites now. I have yet to see or hear of a time when the 2 existing sites were both full, so my guess is that the original site, with the extra pre-fab stalls, will be decommissioned at some point. Maybe when it next needs significant repairs, or the property is sold.