Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nepean, ON - Robertson Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's a very awkward reach to grab the handle and put it back. Elderly or handicapped people might not even be able to do it. So better for people with bike racks, worse for everyone else, and completely useless for a small percentage of the population. I'm glad this design isn't more prevalent.

As a wheelchair user, I agree and thank you for considering people with disabilities!

UPDATE: I spoke with the crew this afternoon. They anticipate it being ready in about a month. My guess was before Labour Day. They pretty much came from the Perth site to start Nepean's. I asked where to next? The answer is somewhere in western Ontario. That could be Orillia, Bracebridege, or even Kincardine. But this also means Gatineau is not on the horizon just yet. They are also careful not to reveal too much information. The Tesla service centers and hotline are not privy to the supercharger construction information. They don't have any View attachment 565521 more information than we know.
In response to one of my old posts, the crew was correct when they said this would be ready in a month from that time. It has been ready but what a shame this couldn't be activated by Labour Day! Why can't they get their act together and get this going?? It's sitting there ready to be turned on, but it's still turned off. In due time I guess.
From part of another post: "Well....you're one for one so far as Kincardine has gone under construction. Assuming it's the same crew who claimed they'd be doing five more in the province this year, they still have four more to go. Collingwood, Orillia, Bancroft, and perhaps Orangeville would be ideal to be next if the intent is widespread coverage. I'll be shocked if Brockville gets started........this crew has four more to start on by the end of the year".....perhaps one for September, one for October, one for November, and one for December to complete the five they said they would do before the end of 2020. They basically completed Kincardine in August. That one's waiting to be turned on now. I'm going to predict another location starting this month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5JMJ and surfaholic
In response to one of my old posts, the crew was correct when they said this would be ready in a month from that time. It has been ready but what a shame this couldn't be activated by Labour Day! Why can't they get their act together and get this going?? It's sitting there ready to be turned on, but it's still turned off. In due time I guess.
From part of another post: "Well....you're one for one so far as Kincardine has gone under construction. Assuming it's the same crew who claimed they'd be doing five more in the province this year, they still have four more to go. Collingwood, Orillia, Bancroft, and perhaps Orangeville would be ideal to be next if the intent is widespread coverage. I'll be shocked if Brockville gets started........this crew has four more to start on by the end of the year".....perhaps one for September, one for October, one for November, and one for December to complete the five they said they would do before the end of 2020. They basically completed Kincardine in August. That one's waiting to be turned on now. I'm going to predict another location starting this month.
Collingwood it is for this month. No update for Nepean.