Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nephi, UT - South Main Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

theflyer

Supporting Member
Feb 1, 2015
Northern Virginia
8 new V3 stalls behind the restaurant. Marco calls it an expansion, but I think it may get a new pin because it appears it'll be behind the restaurant, whereas the current V2 site is at the Texaco. I decided to start a new thread to track this development as it would be easier to merge it back into the existing Delphi thread if it turns out not to be a separate site than it would be to separate it out later.

The existing site is often full on Saturday and Sunday, so this is a very welcome addition.

Maybe someone will reopen the Restaurant. Seems like it has been closed for a very long time.

My Friend was there last week and two cars had done the stretch the cable to the Texaco thing. I've charged there several times and never seen anyone do that- But this station is usually pretty busy when we've stopped there. An expansion is welcomed news.

I would have much rather had a new location in Nephi or Scipio or Santaquin or Fillmore but hey this expansion is good.

We will take what we can get here in fly over country. o_O
My guess is it's easier to expand a certain lot since they already have the relationship with the land owner. But I am with you, when driving north I would rather have Scipio or Fillmore.

Reactions: KJD
The Tesla find us page still list a supercharger coming to "downtown" Nephi in Q3 2023. Is this going to be a separate charger entirely?
No. Just this expansion. The Tesla map defaults to whatever google maps uses as the center of a town. People are often confused and think this is the precise location where a new supercharger is going... "I can't believe they're putting a supercharger at City Hall!" etc.

Reactions: KJD
Stoped by the station today and they are working on it.
IMG_1051.jpeg

So the new construction is on the other side of the old restaurant in relation to the original supercharger location?
Yes that is correct. The new stalls are on the south side of the old restaurant.

The old (existing) stalls are on the north side. The gas station / truck stop to the north is also closed and they are reworking the building there and the fuel islands.

I am wondering now if the same owner has both properties and is expanding the footprint. Just a guess but maybe.

In the phone app, the original Nephi site is shown as off line today.

Maybe they are working on hooking up the new stalls. (pure speculation).

Anyone in there area want to check it out ?