Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Midvale, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New supercharger location in Midvale. 8 v3 stalls.
IMO the rest of Utah need more locations not Salt Lake County.

IMG_2526.jpeg

IMG_2527.jpeg

These locations are so odd to me. But I guess if you dont have home charging, any location is better than none?

This one appears to take all of this businesses parking spots?
It appears to me that Tesla is in land grab mode. 😉

The Draper location and the SLC locations often fill up on the weekends, so they are trying to relieve some of the pressure maybe.

I also think the Ford agreement has put Supercharger construction into high gear.

Reactions: Park2670
It appears to me that Tesla is in land grab mode. 😉

The Draper location and the SLC locations often fill up on the weekends, so they are trying to relieve some of the pressure maybe.

I also think the Ford agreement has put Supercharger construction into high gear.
Great theory, I was thinking the same. Get as many spots out there as they can, fill in the gaps and problems later.

Another theory: Hertz hasn't been renting Teslas at the SLC airport since there are not enough chargers around to support renters who do not have a home to charge at. Adding more v3 chargers around the valley allows SLC to begin renting Teslas.

Reactions: Park2670
Another theory: Hertz hasn't been renting Teslas at the SLC airport since there are not enough chargers around to support renters who do not have a home to charge at. Adding more v3 chargers around the valley allows SLC to begin renting Teslas.
They have no problem hogging existing superchargers near the airports in Seattle and Denver :)