Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Conway, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went by yesterday afternoon and they had a good size crew working and all the pedestals were up. Looks like it will be completed in the next few weeks.
These chargers will be a game-changer for me since I own rental properties north of the notch and regularly have to drive from the lakes region of Maine through North Conway to get there. SOC is usually a concern of mine if not driving through Bethel, especially in winter months.

Just an update on the site. Looks like they’re bringing power over today.

Attachments

• 795D42A4-E8C1-4C53-9F05-7E58E6D24C0E.jpeg
    795D42A4-E8C1-4C53-9F05-7E58E6D24C0E.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 576157D8-7421-49FF-BCE5-C2D59D720AC3.jpeg
    576157D8-7421-49FF-BCE5-C2D59D720AC3.jpeg
    832.5 KB · Views: 79
Wow, off subject, but that's bare ground in North Conway in the 2nd week of December. :oops:
I agree. North of the notch, there has been only a few inches this entire season. It is quite warm this year, too. Last winter was also a bit of a mild winter for snow but we had accumulated quite a bit more snow by this time. I suppose I’m sounding old when I say “winters just aren’t like they used to be!” Having grown up in Maine, I can remember making snow forts and seeing snow up to the first story windows during the holiday season.

Reactions: bruce4000
If you could that would be amazing, I'm driving thru this area on December 28th and it would be amazing if this supercharge is open.
For whatever it is worth, I'd also recommend the plug share app. The onboard Tesla destination charger information is ok but Plug share is much more detailed. Destination chargers exist around Jackson and North Conway and judging by the reports by people, they can be pretty friendly to visitors even if you are staying overnight... So you might be able to top off a bit.