Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ozark, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This just ticked #3 on my SC want list. We used to live in OK.
#1 was North Dakota as my husband does contract work for the state of ND.
#2 will take a lot longer--there are NO SC's in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! The towns have no recent updates nor do the Meijer locations; the permit is active--just no activity! It would be fun and breathtaking to make the Lake Michigan Circle tour but significant range anxiety and expensive without a SC in Escanaba. Mackinac City got one in June which lets you tiptoe for a while into the UP. Mackinaw Island and the UP should be on bucket lists; 148 of Michigan's 150 waterfalls are in the UP.

Chademo adapter, perhaps?

upload_2020-8-24_23-13-52.jpeg

Several years ago I said I'd buy a Tesla once there were Superchargers in Arkansas. We bought a Model Y about 4 weeks ago (and promptly drove to the east coast where we are now ...). More Superchargers in Arkansas is going to make visiting home so much easier. And so many more people are going to be able to drive I-40 worry free.

Are there official channels for recommending Supercharger sites? Not that I have any bias ... but this spot in Conway, AR, seems pretty perfect right in the middle of a bunch of hotels and chain resturants.

Google Maps

Several years ago I said I'd buy a Tesla once there were Superchargers in Arkansas. We bought a Model Y about 4 weeks ago (and promptly drove to the east coast where we are now ...). More Superchargers in Arkansas is going to make visiting home so much easier. And so many more people are going to be able to drive I-40 worry free.

Are there official channels for recommending Supercharger sites? Not that I have any bias ... but this spot in Conway, AR, seems pretty perfect right in the middle of a bunch of hotels and chain resturants.

Google Maps
Try the form at the bottom of this page: Charging Partners | Tesla

The top of the page refers to superchargers too, so it’s not just for destination chargers. I’ve suggested a site with this form once and they placed it down the street a couple of years later. For the contact information, you can put your own information and for contact type you can put Tesla Owner. In the additional comments I basically put down what made the site attractive as a supercharging site.

Yes you read that correctly!

As posted on the supercharge.info forum by a new user "Jay" - Supercharger - Ozark, AR, US

However I'd like to get some confirmation before putting it on supercharge.info. Any locals want to drive by, or give them a call?

Green dot is where it would be relative to existing superchargers - distances are 145 mi to Catoosa, 85 mi to Lowell, 126 mi to Little Rock.

View attachment 577332
The Supercharger is built, but still not functional on September 2, 2020.

Attachments

• 20200901_173221.jpg
    20200901_173221.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 54
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Finally plugging the hole on I-40!!!

W00t!!!!!!

Couldn't have said this better myself. We don't have our Tesla yet but I was considering buying a CHAdeMO adapter for this dead spot. We live in Memphis and have family in North-Central Oklahoma and the gap between Little Rock and Tulsa was too big.