Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Parsippany, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was there last night. Not too bad. No ICEing. Rate with taper wasn't too bad. Handicapped spot was there, oh well.
As someone who will have his model 3 within 2 weeks (ordered today ;) ) AND who has a handicapped tag, I don't mind - reserved charging

My local 7-11 has had a CHAdeMO for at least 5 years, and it is located in the handicapped spot. Pisses me off. I'll admit to ICEing that spot more than once, as often it is the ONLY spot open, and it is the ONLY handicapped spot, and I've never seen anyone use it

Is there a reason the supercharging stalls 3B, 4A, and 4B are constructed at the middle. You almost need to park inches away from the next car so the cable can reach the charge port. Other stalls are fine.

upload_2019-3-28_14-55-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-28_14-54-56.png
    upload_2019-3-28_14-54-56.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
Is there a reason the supercharging stalls 3B, 4A, and 4B are constructed at the middle. You almost need to park inches away from the next car so the cable can reach the charge port. Other stalls are fine.

View attachment 391224
Incorrect striping or poor layout. Or the problem might have been that they tried to squeeze an extra stall in the available space or didn't fully allow for the extra width needed for a disabled accessible stall. Etc.

For several years the Newark DE lines were all sorts of screwed up and didn't align with the charging pedestals at all. As I recall, they even repainted them once and they were still wrong.

Incorrect striping or poor layout. Or the problem might have been that they tried to squeeze an extra stall in the available space or didn't fully allow for the extra width needed for a disabled accessible stall. Etc.

Thanks for the info. Three stalls are wasted for sure (including the disabled accessible stall), leaving five you can park at properly.

I emailed Tesla supercharger team with the same picture.

I also saw a Wawa employee casually parked his car in of the available (good) spots!