Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Perth ON

GoldenBasis

Jul 20, 2019
Ottawa, ON
It’s on the in car navigation now.

And in the app as well

Screenshot_20200729-081802_Tesla.jpg

Lacticacid

Apr 24, 2019
Canada
For me too!
I spoke with Tesla yesterday on that matter and they told me the station was shut off again. Has anyone charged there yesterday? I would think if it's on the in car display, it must be working once and for all. I will check my in car display today.

Lacticacid

Apr 24, 2019
Canada
This is excellent. I am planning a trip from Toronto up to Chateau Montebello in mid August and then a couple of days at Kenauk Nature resort. I thought I would have to take the conventional 401 - Belleville - Kingston etc. route, but I just checked ABRP and it looks like I can do a straight shot from home to the Perth SC (about 313 km), charge up there and then go up to Montebello. Should be more scenic than the 401 and cutting across. ( I guess the only issue is if I am way heavy or way too fast the only place to bail out along the way is Ottawa) but should be able to do straight to Perth with not much drama.
You may also be able to top up at Nepean as well by the time you do that trip. :)

ccudmore

Jul 5, 2019
Ottawa
Mine still doesn't show. Am I the only one? My friend's didn't show yesterday, but his shows today. Mine doesn't show on my phones nor my vehicle. I suppose I could still charge there, but won't know how many stalls are available nor will I be able to precondition my battery on the way there until this station actually shows up in my car.
I’m not seeing it in app or in the car nav. I’ll be driving past it in a couple hours (in my ICE so I can’t test it) and I’ll send a sit rep on what I see.

GoldenBasis

Jul 20, 2019
Ottawa, ON
As of right now, my app is showing 6 / 8 stalls available in Perth. Looks like someone is using it.

Might do a road trip later today just to check it out. Haven't been to Perth in a couple of months. Its a nice drive from Ottawa

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric

70Dan

VP of R&D at ConstructBuy
Jun 22, 2015
Drummond, QC, CAN
Was anyone able to charge at Perth today? I would pass through in a few hours and would appreciate a confirmation. It doesn't show up in my car yet.

Thanks.

ccudmore

Jul 5, 2019
Ottawa
Was anyone able to charge at Perth today? I would pass through in a few hours and would appreciate a confirmation. It doesn't show up in my car yet.

Thanks.
I’m at the Perth SC right now and they seem to be working fine. There’s a Model X hooked up charging.

GoldenBasis

Jul 20, 2019
Ottawa, ON
I also went to Perth yesterday for visit. Really enjoyed the shops downtown. Goes to show that putting in a supercharger can bring in more for a town than just pass through traffic.i would not have gone if not for the supercharger.

The supercharger itself is a great location and seems to be heavily used already. There were 3 of us once and another pulled in as I was leaving. Earlier, the app said 5 stalls were in use.

While there i took a quick spin out to Balderson for the cheesy store and saw a white model 3 charging. Perhaps that was Cohix. It was mid afternoon.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC