Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pooler, GA - Pooler Parkway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Address is:

439 Pooler Pkwy
Pooler, GA 31322

That's pretty far fom the highway, especially considering that that parkway seems to be always JAMMED with traffic. Lots of big box stores sprawling across a suburban retail hellscape. The Wal-Mart (and Electrify America site) is right off the highway and it still takes 10 minutes to get in and out.

Within easy walking distance:
DQ (host)
Firehouse Subs
Publix grocery
Seasons of Japan - fast Asian
Shane's Rib Shack
IHOP
Wild Wing Cafe
Mellow Mushroom Pizza
Starbucks
McAlister's Deli
... many other options after crossing a street with traffic. @ChrisC I agree that the traffic on Pooler Parkway to/from I-95 isn't great at certain times of the day due to poor city planning. But this location is still more convenient than the Savannah Airport supercharger, and it has a lot more amenities. Photo shows 8 posts supplied by 2 cabinets.

20231227_155433-Pooler-Parkway-supercharger.jpg
20231227_155515-Pooler-Parkway-supercharger.jpg

20231227_155609-Pooler-Parkway-supercharger.jpg

due to poor city planning
No kidding. This city is allergic to fixing roads/traffic; I guess it takes away from building retail and warehouses :rolleyes:

I lived at that end of town 18-20 years ago as an intern and there was nothing but the walmart, Home Depot, a couple fast food places, and the YMCA north of 80. Now with the Costco right near us, we hardly ever need to go up that way...

Thanks! Address is:

439 Pooler Pkwy
Pooler, GA 31322

That's pretty far fom the highway, especially considering that that parkway seems to be always JAMMED with traffic. Lots of big box stores sprawling across a suburban retail hellscape. The Wal-Mart (and Electrify America site) is right off the highway and it still takes 10 minutes to get in and out.
It is highly congested, but I still end up stopping in the area sometimes due to the dining options.

Reactions: ShawEV and ChrisC
Is this replacing Airport or in addition too? If an addition it seems kinda odd to have a cluster of 4 sites in Pooler. I have always thought a SC at 204 would be a good location with is also a busy location, but I live in Atlantic Station/Midtown ATL so hard for me to show too much traffic sympathy 🤣. Tesla still needs to kinda fill the I95 void and put a SC between Pooler and Brunswick (not to mention the whole SE GA SC void, but that its another can of worms). Maybe at 84/Midway which is about ½ way.

Last edited:
Is this replacing Airport or in addition too? If an addition it seems kinda odd to have a cluster of 4 sites in Pooler. I have always thought a SC at 204 would be a good location with is also a busy location, but I live in Atlantic Station/Midtown ATL so hard for me to show too much traffic sympathy 🤣. Tesla still needs to kinda fill the I95 void and put a SC between Pooler and Brunswick (not to mention the whole SE GA SC void, but that its another can of worms). Maybe at 84/Midway which is about ½ way.
OK, yes, it's 64.6 miles from Pooler, GA to Brunswick, GA, but I was only there 1 Christmas time, but there really didn't seem to much on I-95 between say Richmond Hill, GA and Brunswick, GA. Except peaches, of course. Lots of peaches. From my Supercharger nerd point of view I'd rather they get something in Waycross, GA.