Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Portage la Prairie MB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weirdly enough this has gone live in Tesla's feed and is reporting only 3 stalls?

upload_2019-12-24_9-5-27.png

And although it's live in Tesla's feed, and on their site, it hasn't been replicated to Plugshare, like most of the other TCH sites have in the last few hours....

Weirdly enough this has gone live in Tesla's feed and is reporting only 3 stalls?

View attachment 492123

And although it's live in Tesla's feed, and on their site, it hasn't been replicated to Plugshare, like most of the other TCH sites have in the last few hours....
Perhaps one V3 cabinet is offline. Each cabinet feeds 3 posts with one spare conduit for the future.

Seems that Portage is "Off Line". Winnipeg is "not working". These V3 Super Chargers are not very SUPER!
Guess they are incorrectly rated at -30 degrees. They need pre-conditioners.
Sadly, it appears that in winter, I can't use my Tesla to travel 120 miles and be able to return the same day.
At least not using Tesla's Super Charging Network.

• Informative
Reactions: XHabjab
Although this is not about the Supercharger, Petro-Canada is looking for EV drivers to test out their new fast chargers in Portage on the 30th. Contact them via PlugShare if interested.

I have signed up as my adapter should be here on Wednesday. Thanks @MarcoRP
Fortuitous, as I was just looking for a list of all the Petro Can chargers. Tom might have a list.

Give PlugShare a look. You can add or remove sites either by connector type (supercharger vs j1772 vs Tesla vs ...) or by provider network (FLO vs Tesla vs PetroCan vs ...).

It gives each station a score so you can estimate reliability and speed. In my view, it is an excellent, crowd sourced app, and every EV owner should have and use it.

Thanks, I do use it, but may use it more. On a long trip, I like to plan the trip in "Streets & Trips" for hotel stops and ABRP for chargers as well as Tesla on board. I never realized how extensive the Petro Can Electric Highway was until I started looking tonight. "Coast to Coast" but still no one has superchargers in Newfoundland, so, unfortunately not really all across Canada yet.