Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Princeton, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May 9,2022 09:00, tried 3 different stalls - none working. Decided to give up and press on to Hope. l haven't ever needed to report a fault to Tesla before. Can anyone clarify how to go about this?
That station has 8 stalls coming from 2 different cabinets. So hopefully you tried a stall from each cabinet. Did you try 3 adjacent stalls (all on the right or all on the left)? Because it's very possible that 4 stalls were working while 4 were not (cabinet fault).

That station has 8 stalls coming from 2 different cabinets. So hopefully you tried a stall from each cabinet. Did you try 3 adjacent stalls (all on the right or all on the left)? Because it's very possible that 4 stalls were working while 4 were not (cabinet fault).
Yep, I think I tried 1C, then 2B, then 1A if I remember correctly. Will pay closer attention next time. After 2 yrs of driving, and 2 trips to Mexico, I've never encountered that situation before. First time for everything ;-)

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and PLUS EV
This charger let me down today (2022-02-27 ~3pm). The charge would not start and the car screen reported a supercharger error. It sowed 3 stalls open at the time but none worked. I see it shows 7/8 active now so maybe it was an easy remote fix.

May 9,2022 09:00, tried 3 different stalls - none working. Decided to give up and press on to Hope. l haven't ever needed to report a fault to Tesla before. Can anyone clarify how to go about this?
@MapGuy

I quoted my February post where the same thing happened to me and other drivers there.

Not good...

Reactions: alpinehijinx