Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Provincetown, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would be curious to get a closer shot of the charging posts. P-town would be a great location to get some MagicDock's given the distance from other charging options.
2FA1477B-E109-4780-B689-DF6753CAC0CB.jpeg

Reactions: kayak1
It's likely waiting for some CCS enablement related work as part of finishing off the site / commissioning. I think this is something affecting a number of finished sites in the area (Foxborough for example). I think with Tesla putting a lot of resources into upgrading existing v3 sites to CCS compatible it's impacting new site completion and commissioning.

Tesla is doing working on upgrading existing sites in the region - MA appears done, along with RI, with teams working on v3 sites in CT now. Today, for example, Tesla seems to be working on Lisbon, Hampden and New Haven CT supercharger sites.

A photo shared on Facebook today confirmed there is still no meter. Unclear what other work is still required before it's online.
Rumor has it the utility was onsite within the past week or so doing some work. The 12/28 photo showed an empty meter socket, but also a transformer in the background behind it. This suggests this site could be done (ie. with a meter), and just in need of Tesla to swing by and commision it. Can't be sure of course, but hopefully this will be online soon.

For reference, here is the 12/28 photo from Facebook:
1706285094574.png

Thanks. Definitely look done. Can’t tell if they have MagicDock or not.
Previous pictures show no MagicDock at this location. But... that might have changed since the last update. Tesla seems to be sneaking into a few sites under construction and quietly upgrading them with MagicDock. Example being Foxborough, MA. I don't think that's the only one that's undergone a quiet update. If this site has indeed had a spell cast upon it, that would be an awesome bonus for cape travelers.