Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Richmond, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trenching for a Tesla supercharger station is starting at the Rudy’s on US 59 (I-69) in Richmond. I wonder if this will take the place of the Sugarland location showing as “coming soon”.
Nice find TexasEV...I've been watching that location once the GC at Northwest Hou Supercharger mentioned Richmond. Did a fly by Wednesday (on freeway @70) and noticed nothing.

Yes this will definitely replace Sugerland.

I'll try to keep weekly updates coming as I did at Northwest Hou

• Helpful
Reactions: Chuq and BerTX
By the way, I don't think this Supercharger is actually in Richmond. The Rudy's is from my understanding actually in Sugar Land city limits. Supercharge.info should correct this.
Appears that Rudy's BBQ is addressed as Richmond?

Attachments

• 20181001_094912.jpg
    20181001_094912.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 228
Just drove the entire Rudy's parking lot (along with a red M3 owner) and found no signs of construction.

TexasEV...Do we have a permit or photo evidence of any sort?
I just did the same; the Model 3 was coming out as I was going in. We may have jumped the gun a little to say this sight is under construction vs. with a permit. I bet the guy out back of Rudy’s taking a break is wondering what the heck is going on with all of the Tesla’s cruising the parking lot .

By the way, even though this location has a Richmond address, I would consider this more Sugar Land than Richmond. The town/city proper of Richmond is miles away while a major subdivision of Sugar Land is right across the highway.

Without the wooden stick, the last photo looks more like a scenic shot

Attachments

• CE4B7C86-10B7-4AAA-9399-18A8174722AE.jpeg
    CE4B7C86-10B7-4AAA-9399-18A8174722AE.jpeg
    561.9 KB · Views: 154