Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sagamore Beach, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like how the "TESLA" lights up on the charging stanchions, nice!

should we have a get together on Sunday, to have a "ribbon cutting" / photo op?
we can fill it up with 8 Model S's and invite the local media (Cape Cod Times) to take pictures..
maybe see if Matt from Watertown wants to come down as well.

I was told they are going to try and plan something, but it's still a good place to meet up anyway.

FANTASTIC!!!

Man, it's really making me wish I has supercharging enabled... :crying: Since I didn't buy the car new and the previous owner didn't have it, I figured I'd wait till I needed it. I need it now....!!!!

Either way, if there's any kind of formal or informal gathering, I hope to be there as well.

And MassX1317 -- she's absolutely adorable! (no, not the car... well, the car, too, but you know what I mean)

Matt replied he would scrounge up some resources to join us, and my email was the first he's heard that Bourne was live.

I propose Sunday, we meet around Noon, at the Sagamore SuperCharger, is that good?
I'm flexible, just proposing something, since it's already Wednesday afternoon.

yes, and about 12-13 Model S's as well, we won't have an issue filling up all 8 charging stalls.
The Cape Cod Times is going to try to send their photographer as well.
official email from Tesla also arrived this morning:

image.jpg

It seems there is quite the interest for Sunday - 21 people signed up so far, I'll take my camera for some photos :)

I have a prior commitment that day, but have fun. Parking can get tight, so if you don't need to charge a recommend parkingdirectly behind the Superchargers. If you are looking for a place to eat after I recommend Flynn's Irish Pub. There is one straight up 3A north in Cedarville, about 5-10 minutes from Sagamore and another one (a little small) just over the bridge. Currently there aren't many food options right around the Supercharger, hopefully that changes with all that vacant land available around it.

Houston, we have a problem....

Visited the Sagamore Beach Supercharger today expecting to charge up. Tried 4 of the 8 stalls only to get a "No wall power" message on my instrument display. With 38 miles of range left and 40 miles to go, I had to scramble to find a chargepoint on my way home to grab a few miles of range. Was able to grab 10 miles of range at the New Bedford Neighborhoods Center, 4 free public J1772 chargers right off of Rt 195. Arrived home with 8 miles of range left. Phew!

Not sure if someone in Bourne pulled the plug on the SC, but hopefully someone who lives close by could check on Saturday to confirm we have juice for Sunday's meetup.

If you ever encounter a Supercharger with problems, call 877-798-3752 and report it. Also, if you ever want to know if a Supercharger is working or not, call that number and ask before you need it. Tesla has real time reporting and is happy to give you current status.