Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Saint Leonard, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If this location was the one represented by Tesla's former "Coming Soon" pin in Edmundston, then should this thread be merged with Supercharger - Edmundston, NB and then have the title changed? Or do people believe that there are still plans to install another set of superchargers at an Edmundston location? (Grey Rock truck stop?)
Not the same. Two different permits, but if Edmundston not going to be this year...?

WTF is a recce?

Tchoh! You Merkins...

Reconnaissance (mission). EDIT: OK, I sit corrected. Reconnoiter. I should have just written "recon".

Interstates: TCH/The Only Road
To: Woodstock, NB 136.3km (84.7 miles) (at the Irving, where everybody expects Tesla to put the Supercharger)
To: Lincoln, NB 236.8km (147.2 miles*) (_not_ Nebraska)

It's listed as Saint Leonard, NB on Supercharge.info? Is it listed as that by Tesla?
It should be Saint-Léonard, NB. (Hyphen and outrageous accent.)

* Did you know that if your right hand is 1 key to the left on your keyboard, "miles" turns into "nukes"? You do now.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
The Grey PIn is gone from Edmundston, it's only 160 km to RDL from SL, makes little sense to put one in Edmundston. Woodstock completes the interconnections, then Enfield.
And of course Salisbury! With the one in SL it would be amazing if they'd consider Cambellton and Miriamichi so one could run from either Moncton or Fredericton all around the main roads up north.
Got to get Saint John on the go too, that solves the South connection for people coming up the slow road from Brewer. Heck while I'm at it, why not superchargers EVERYWHERE!

And of course Salisbury! With the one in SL it would be amazing if they'd consider Cambellton and Miriamichi so one could run from either Moncton or Fredericton all around the main roads up north.
Got to get Saint John on the go too, that solves the South connection for people coming up the slow road from Brewer. Heck while I'm at it, why not superchargers EVERYWHERE!

For those in the USA:
Medway, ME and Woodstock, NB for the boring, long route.
Baileyville, ME and Saint John, NB for the nicer, short route.

My concern now for Superchargers in Canada is that with Petro-Canada putting their own chargers in, they won't give Tesla the deal it wants to install Superchargers.

For those in the USA:
Medway, ME and Woodstock, NB for the boring, long route.
Baileyville, ME and Saint John, NB for the nicer, short route.

My concern now for Superchargers in Canada is that with Petro-Canada putting their own chargers in, they won't give Tesla the deal it wants to install Superchargers.

Baileyville is a big one for me for all my Saint John homecomings. Still waiting...

IMG_3370.jpg