Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Gabriel, CA - Valley Blvd. (under construction Apr 2021)

ddt3

Oct 11, 2018
Los Angeles
San Gabriel Valley finally getting chargers!!!

Address:
140 W Valley Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Spotted construction right next o 99 Ranch Market's parking lot. Prime location to many restaurant's and desserts! Also next to the entrance/exit ramp to Metro ExpressLane off Del Mar!

IMG_0789.jpg
IMG_0785.jpg

enigmata

Apr 6, 2016
CA, USA
Seriously?! This is the busiest location on Saturday nights parking is all the way out there... definitely need to hit earlier. I live like three blocks away, hahah

nlam514

Mar 4, 2021
Los Angeles
Glad they are finally building one in SGV, but this location will be extremely busy all the time. SGV is like Tesla-land. You see Tesla every other minute.

Reactions: wenkan

gene

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
My parents live near by, in Monterey Park, which is ground zero for this large Asian community. Back in 2013 when I got my Tesla Model S, I would see no EV's at all in this area. Starting around 2018 I'd see a few. But fast forward to 2020 and 2021, and now, happily, Tesla Model 3's and Y abound in this area. Hmm...now that I think about it, the increase of Teslas coincided with the building of Giga Shanghai.

Reactions: ABCTG and wenkan

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC