Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Nella, CA (LIVE, 48 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Randy, I'd say that you were using a metaphor, more specifically, meiosis (linguistics, not biology).

Meiosis in linguistics is "euphemistic figures of speech that intentionally understates something. . .or is lesser in significance than it really is." A real good example of meiosis is the reference to the Atlantic Ocean as "the Pond."

Colloquialisms on the other hand merely refer to casual, informal speech or writing that may be infused with slang, idioms, or other less formal structure. I'd say almost all postings throughout this website are colloquial.

I'll cheerfully admit I'm incorrect about your intentions!

PS--when this opens, I seriously doubt that I will make the 90-minute drive to grab a first, so grab the gusto! :)

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Let the races begin!!
0ACC29E9-4C30-499D-81C7-B4B072AC3247.jpeg

Did the nav grab this and just re-optimize stops for everyone on I-5, or was the pent up demand already through the roof?
I haven’t physically been to the site today but they may have a block of only 8 available as they may be still finishing commissioning and when that’s done, all 48 will open up. I don’t think 40 are being used since most of the car’s nav(s) are not routing to there yet.

I'd say that you were using a metaphor, more specifically, meiosis (linguistics, not biology).

Meiosis in linguistics is "euphemistic figures of speech that intentionally understates something. . .or is lesser in significance than it really is." A real good example of meiosis is the reference to the Atlantic Ocean as "the Pond."

Colloquialisms on the other hand merely refer to casual, informal speech or writing that may be infused with slang, idioms, or other less formal structure. I'd say almost all postings throughout this website are colloquial.
hah? What are all those words you are using?

I think if I refer to driving casually I might say walking, yes?

But being dyslexic I don't really do any reading other than this and my emails, so rules of language are right out

Reactions: Misterbee and cpa
Oh MY

What am I looking at, the display in the car claims there is no Santa Nella yet

Looks like a screenshot from the mobile app. Your car probably hasn't refreshed its copy of the data file with the list of Superchargers. Rebooting might nudge it into doing this.

Bruce.

EDIT: Just did that, here's what my car shows after a reboot. As noted above, stall counts and occupancy can be incorrect on newly-commissioned sites.

IMG_9459.JPG

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Limited and 1100MCM
So dispite what your alls cars are saying mine says no and I am afraid it’s right

View attachment 842476
Roped off parking lot

View attachment 842477
Can’t be reached from the outside, but the 8 posts are lit
Trons, trons every where,
And all the cars did shrink;
Trons, trons every where,
Nor any drop to drink.

Looks like maybe you could've backed up a little more ;)