Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seaside, CA (6 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are moving fast on the service location. Drove by on the way home from work today. All the exterior work looks like it's now done. The awnings are in, windows, signs, etc. The superchargers have cords, but there were too many work trucks still in the parking lot to see if anyone was testing the charging system.

Stopped by today. They're putting the finishing touches on the SC. They said it will be open next week.
IMG_20150807_104446.jpg

Must have just missed you - there at 2 PM.

Workmen asked me not to take pics. But looks to be within days. Inside (got to go in) needs quite a bit of finish work, but with weekend they should easily be done by Friday. Assuming all inspections, electric and SC testing gets done, I would say Auto Week should be good.

Coinciding with the Service Center opening next weekend is the Concours d'Elegance at Pebble Beach (referred to as the Super Bowl of the car world).
Anyway, this year Tesla will be having an exhibit there and here are progress pics taken 2 hours ago.
Peb1.jpg
Peb2.jpg
Peb3.jpg
Peb4.jpg

Located at Peter Hay Golf Course - you can see effects of the water conservation.

Coinciding with the Service Center opening next weekend is the Concours d'Elegance at Pebble Beach (referred to as the Super Bowl of the car world).
Anyway, this year Tesla will be having an exhibit there and here are progress pics taken 2 hours ago.

I've heard a strong rumor that Tesla has reserved an "SUV" spot at the Concours d'Elegance at Pebble Beach next week...