Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seattle, WA - Union Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll be up there towards the middle of next month. I’ll be staying at the Hilton (basically across the street) and seeing a show at the Paramount Theatre. I know I’ll need to charge, but I’m not sure exactly what my game plan is. I have an SR+ and will be coming from Tri Cities, so I’ll probably hit downtown with 20% charge or something.

Originally I was going to supercharge for 5 to 10 minutes and then move to a Tesla destination charger and walk over to the Paramount and hopefully by the time I got back the car would be full. However, I don’t feel like dealing with pushy valets or tight/busy area so I might just plug into a destination charger after 5pm (for the flat rate night fee) and pick the car up after the show at ~10pm. I should be able to JUST about fill the car (based on 208v at 32amp) in that time.

Are the destination chargers or the superchargers marked with signage in the garage? Does the nav help you get to them at all, or just to the garage?

Would love if this was overnight parking... such a pain to move the car a few hundred feet over to the Hilton, lol.

Is the entrance on 7th ave? (Like go straight at the intersection of 7th & union & then a right into the garage? Is there another entrance or exit?)

I’ll be up there towards the middle of next month. I’ll be staying at the Hilton (basically across the street) and seeing a show at the Paramount Theatre. I know I’ll need to charge, but I’m not sure exactly what my game plan is. I have an SR+ and will be coming from Tri Cities, so I’ll probably hit downtown with 20% charge or something.

Originally I was going to supercharge for 5 to 10 minutes and then move to a Tesla destination charger and walk over to the Paramount and hopefully by the time I got back the car would be full. However, I don’t feel like dealing with pushy valets or tight/busy area so I might just plug into a destination charger after 5pm (for the flat rate night fee) and pick the car up after the show at ~10pm. I should be able to JUST about fill the car (based on 208v at 32amp) in that time.

Are the destination chargers or the superchargers marked with signage in the garage? Does the nav help you get to them at all, or just to the garage?

Would love if this was overnight parking... such a pain to move the car a few hundred feet over to the Hilton, lol.

Is the entrance on 7th ave? (Like go straight at the intersection of 7th & union & then a right into the garage? Is there another entrance or exit?)
You don't have to Valet, I just park on my own all the time.

Signage just was installed a couple weeks ago so it's clear. But once you enter go down and to the right and it's straight past the valet stand. A little. It of a slolum through pillars.

Yes enter on 7th on the west side just past the loading dock. It's narrow and drops quick quite a ways down.

There is a door after hours upstairs above union and 7th that's not super obvious and has a door bell. Security will let you in via the buzzer. If you leave via the elevator (opposite of the supercharger around the column) it'll open right at the door. Then go outside take a right and the stairs are hidden a bit on the left. Behind some foliage.

You don't have to Valet, I just park on my own all the time.

Signage just was installed a couple weeks ago so it's clear. But once you enter go down and to the right and it's straight past the valet stand. A little. It of a slolum through pillars.

Yes enter on 7th on the west side just past the loading dock. It's narrow and drops quick quite a ways down.

There is a door after hours upstairs above union and 7th that's not super obvious and has a door bell. Security will let you in via the buzzer. If you leave via the elevator (opposite of the supercharger around the column) it'll open right at the door. Then go outside take a right and the stairs are hidden a bit on the left. Behind some foliage.

After hours? Like after business hours or after the posted hours for the garage (midnight?)

This garage sounds a little more complicated than most, especially if I’m leaving in the daylight and returning hours later in the dark, lol.

Also, do you know if there is signage to the destination chargers, or do those require a little more exploration? Lol

Musk & co need to add direction to the screen/nav for these chargers... well actually for a lot of chargers. A simple satellite image for above ground ones with an animated arrow leading from the street (where it’ll say your destination is on your right/left) through the parking lot to them.

For parking garage a nice “enter garage from blah street and proceed down two levels, turn right and head to the end of the aisle” or something. It’s taken Apple and Google years to move from street directions to adding some pedestrian navigation in parks, malls, etc... hopefully Tesla catches on faster :p

The destination chargers are directly one level down and really hard to get to. Turn left just before going straight into the super charger area and go down a level. Turn right and it skips a level.

After hours means after 7pm or so when the office building outer doors close.

There is a parking garage gate after you enter off 7th. The entrance is beneath the convention center. Go thru the gate, take a ticket and proceed downwards. Look to the right near the valet parking area for the alcove containing the Superchargers.

I may go down there tomorrow & make a video of getting to the Superchargers. There are supposed to be more (free) level 2 chargers one level lower.

• Love
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
There is a parking garage gate after you enter off 7th. The entrance is beneath the convention center. Go thru the gate, take a ticket and proceed downwards. Look to the right near the valet parking area for the alcove containing the Superchargers.

I may go down there tomorrow & make a video of getting to the Superchargers. There are supposed to be more (free) level 2 chargers one level lower.

If you make a video (which would be awesome!) make it showing the level 2 chargers too! :)