Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sparks, NV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ate at Sinbad’s for dinner tonight and realized that the fencing is down! Charger cabinets are still covered.

Attachments

• IMG_7514.jpeg
    IMG_7514.jpeg
    742.4 KB · Views: 172
They are super good! You won't be disappointed :)

Ohhhhhh. Might have to swing down to check it out soon.

Just to come back and say I did check out the Sinbad's hotdog. I was actually a bit disappointed, mainly the PRICE. $10 for a hotdog! Really? And I didn't even have a drink with that. The hotdog was good, but I could have gone over to Costco and gotten one of those dogs, and a drink for $1.50 :) My taste buds must be shot because frankly it did taste like a Costco dog. Aside from me, they get great reviews.

Reactions: Bet TSLA
The v3 stalls are still open and functional currently.
Thanks for checking. Guess we can keep an eye on the app for closure or out of order. I assume they could do 1 at a time if it’s just turn off breaker for that post, disconnect wires at post and then install new post and connect wires. Otherwise I’d imagine the whole site would be down for at least a day to do all 8 stalls

Also, the new V4 builds (Bakersfield, Wilsonville, Tukwila) all have a 4” conduit and a 1” conduit at each base, possibly for a screen and card reader. I wonder if the retrofit site will have those features as if so, how they will pull the extra conduit.

so...this "was" a new V3 Supercharger...would Tesla use this as a test bed for the upgrade from a V3 to V4? you know, to see how to do this very same thing to ALL older Superchargers: Rip out old, install new. repeat. take notes on how to do it better/faster/cheaper.

I mean, that's the bigger picture, right? V1 thru V3 to V4 conversion. or do i give too much credit to Tesla's innovations?

thoughts?

V4 will be needed and is coming so what better way than to optimize/improve the swap(s). my 2 cents.