Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Stamford CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in the neighborhood on Sunday night (May 12) so I stopped by on my way home. Superchargers look nearly complete but still fenced off. There's an EVgo DC fast charger unit next to them, though, which looks operational. Not sure if that was already there or construction started at the same time. Pretty cool to see different standards installed in the same location.

wow 8 stalls?
Yes, with an odd angled back in configuration. Nicely located in the back of the shopping center in an area least likely to be ICEd. Not visible from the road.

Blue shows how to get in; red how to get out.

upload_2019-5-21_14-54-47.png

As of now, only post information or photos of the Supercharger at Ridgeway Shopping Center on this thread. While awaiting a mod to move the posts by tes-s to the thread linked in mociaf9’s post (one above this), please post any intel for the High Ridge (North Stamford) Supercharger in its’ appropriate thread (again, linked above).

In the meanwhile if any mods can move the replies posted today to the appropriate thread (and delete this one when done), I’ll just call those that might be able to move these posts: @Doug_G @doug @TEG

We go there probably twice a month, but yeah, that surface parking lot is the worst. My wife likes the S+S there, and we hit up the BB&B and Party City on occasion. But we hate parking there. Now, I'll just head to the lower level off of Bedford street and avoid the top level altogether.
Best part about this location is that you can get there from both Summer St. and from Bedford St. Just have to know how to get there so shouldn't be any issues with ICE taking those spots either. Anyone know when these will go live?

Reactions: HankLloydRight