Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Twin Falls, ID

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be going down to Salt Lake City next week for Comic Con. I am going to take a different route down there, but I will come back through Twin Falls on Sunday the 27th, so I'll check on the site then and post pictures if there is anything going on.

Last edited:
From the September 16-22 2015 edition of Boise Weekly, in the article titled "Electric Avenue", Pg. 6:
IMG_20150922_102450.gif

"According to Kent McCarthy, engineering project leader in Research, Development and Deployment for Idaho Power, Tesla is expected to open a station in Twin Falls in October."

I just came though there last night. It was too late and dark to check for pictures, but I had dinner with my friend who lives out there, and he said he's still been stopping by to take a look a couple times a week and hasn't seen any construction started yet.

Shawn Barigar, President/CEO of the Twin Falls Area Chamber of Commerce reports:

"The Supercharger Station at the Twin Falls Visitor Center is under construction. They started on October 5. Should be finished in the next 2-3 weeks. I haven't heard yet on the plans for a 'grand opening'....but I'm sure there will be one."

A supercharger in Jackson (or Moran), West Yellowstone, Cody, and Gardiner would be awesome for Western Wyoming and Southern Montana. Perhaps even one in the park at either Old Faithful, West Thumb, or Mammoth Hot Springs (or all of the above). Definitely one between Pocatello and Butte for I-15.

Perhaps I'm just being greedy as there is a return trip to my home town of Jackson in my near future soon as my father's parents are both gone now and they wanted their ashes scattered where his were, in Grand Teton National Park.

Cheers!