Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Valemount, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would also be good to have an update on the Clearwater location; not sure if the transformer and meter have been installed. I would guess that Tesla will not send out a tech until they can activate both Valemount and Clearwater at the same time.

I count 8 parking spaces... are they still doing some concrete work at the second one out from the cabinets? I don't even see a conduit sticking up.

Edit: I think the pictures are just misleading - there must be an un-used parking spot between the pull in stall and the regular stalls. Odd.

Last edited:
*** JUST IN *** New McBride Superchargers currently under construction at the Petro-Canada at 795 Bridge Road, McBride, BC V0J 2E0.

Just confirmed with a phone call with a Village of McBride official, confirmed that they're being built right now.

Can someone add this to the map and open a new thread.

Reactions: PStewart
*** JUST IN *** New McBride Superchargers currently under construction at the Petro-Canada at 795 Bridge Road, McBride, BC V0J 2E0.

Just confirmed with a phone call with a Village of McBride official, confirmed that they're being built right now.

Can someone add this to the map and open a new thread.

I started a new thread for you. If you come across any new sites, you’re welcome to start a new thread yourself.

Reactions: NSTM3
Pics as of today in Valemount, BC

1702413702466.png
1702413717477.png

It is really hard to see but I believe I see Santa from BC Hydro in front of the meter ;) View attachment 1001824View attachment 1001825
A bit earlier there were a couple of smaller white trucks next to the white cabinets. I thought that they might have been BCH vehicles but impossible to know with the low picture quality on this webcam. The bucket truck is very likely BCH; hopefully related to the Supercharger. I've been checking this webcam late in the afternoon (last update about 3:30 pm) to see if the Tesla pedestals are lit up but again the picture quality is not the greatest.

Reactions: NSTM3 and bolero