Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Valemount, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, this is a great thread to be watching.

I live in California and I'm planning a 4,100 mile trip up the west coast into Vancouver Island, then over to Kelowna and Kamloops. At that point, I'd love to go north to Tete Jaune Cache then east to Jasper. As everyone on this thread knows, there is a gap that is currently being completed with Superchargers in Clearwater and Valemount.

A few minutes ago I was able to speak with Tesla's Supercharging support (as noted above) and they said the Superchargers in Valemount are not operational yet and there is no date in their system.

By the way, I'm from Prince George (once upon a time) and am supposed to get a CyberBeast by March 31, 2024. I'm planning my Cyber Trip to Canada and would love to Supercharge my CyberBeast in Valemount on July 9 (or so).

Please post update photos so everyone knows for sure when the Superchargers are operational.

IS there Valemount super chager open
Doesn't seem to be open yet. Doesn't show up on the phone app; I haven't looked on the in-car navigation. Those are the first places that it will show up. Probably not many TMC members travelling that route this time of year to report on an opening (or to see a Tesla tech doing the final checks). There is a good chance that this one will go live about the same time as the Clearwater one.

it's online.

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpg
    IMG_1359.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 29