Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Waller, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Waller Buc-ee’s site is listed on Plugshare as “Coming Soon”. If you don’t see this, select “Filters”, enable “Tesla (Fast)” and “Coming Soon” options.

The world is as it should be.
Sorry that isn't accurate - the "coming soon" flag isn't the Tesla one, its the Electrify America one.
The Tesla one is listed just as @Parac mentioned.

I think the confusion with the site shown on PlugShare is that the photo is of the Supercharger installation but the description is for Electrify America (even says it’s from the Texas VW settlement). Would be nice to get this updated for one or the other and the the other one added.
Where is the “Electrify America” reference? This is a Tesla charging site with a picture of Tesla charging equipment. I don’t see what you are describing. Here is a screenshot of the current status:

14024C0E-9314-42F9-9C30-63F9D093AEE2.png9BC752BB-7008-4D86-A1F3-86851A00EF52.png
The full description says “03/01/2022 - This location will be updated as soon as we receive data from Tesla. We thank you for your patience. - Plugshare”

The plug type is “Tesla”. No mention of Electrify America that I see. Where is this reference coming from?

Last edited:
Where is the “Electrify America” reference? This is a Tesla charging site with a picture of Tesla charging equipment. I don’t see what you are describing. Here is a screenshot of the current status:

View attachment 800765View attachment 800766
The full description says “03/01/2022 - This location will be updated as soon as we receive data from Tesla. We thank you for your patience. - Plugshare”

The plug type is “Tesla”. No mention of Electrify America that I see. Where is this reference coming from?
Your picture is for the actual Tesla one.

This one is electrify america: Buc-ee's | PlugShare

If you remove all filters, there are 2 separate pins at that Buc-ees location

Here’s another wrench, I’ve heard these new VW settlement stations (and all the other Texas ones) won’t necessarily be EA. Although I have 0 real source on that, just read it in conversation in some forum.

View attachment 800765View attachment 800766

you have to enable the "show restricted" as well as "show coming soon" filters to see the coming soon superchargers 🤣
it does make it hard to figure out what's real etc
But you're right - don't see the point of showing any of them until they're really there.

you have to enable the "show restricted" as well as "show coming soon" filters to see the coming soon superchargers 🤣
it does make it hard to figure out what's real etc
But you're right - don't see the point of showing any of them until they're really there.
I did that. You also have to select “Chademo”, which I did not do.

Let’s wrap this up. Sorry for wasting everybody’s time.

Yet folks seem to get really upset (or at least used to before "Coming Soon") when Plugshare removed Supercharger entries that were not yet active. I think they did this because they got an active data feed from Tesla, and the user-added entries would be redundant. If someone is really interested in Coming Soon Tesla sites, supercharge.info is the place to go for Superchargers, and fastcharger.info for non-Tesla (although I admit, at this point the fastcharger.info community has not fully developed yet, so the number of sites in "construction" or "permit" phase are not huge compared to Plugshare's "Coming Soon".

Reactions: CarlS