Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Waukesha, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of a facebook post yesterday:
"Transformer is in place!! Still no meter yet."

If anyone is driving through the area this week, check for meter install. Could go live any day now (finally).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    818.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    874.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    878.4 KB · Views: 100
Update: 6/12/23. I had to make quick run to Milwaukee last night. I stopped in on my return trip. Still NO Meter and there is a fair amount of landscaping to be finished. All of the signage and Light polls are up.
Drove by yesterday. Same, NO meter and landscaping to do. My educated guess is that WE Energies is taking their time to come out and install the meter and test the system to make sure grid level protections are in place. My experience with WE is that they are not a very responsive company to customer requests, even when request would make them more money. Working with them as an individual B2C customer is quite different then working as a B2B corporate customer. But, hey what do I know. It will eventually get hooked up and running.

Reactions: DMC5180
Yeah, this one has become the longest Under construction location in Wl 7 + months. I’d love to know what the hold up is. In contrast Fitchburg went from construction Start to operational in 6-7 weeks and they didn’t use PSU’s.

Last edited: