Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Cincinnati, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Six new super chargers being installed off the i74/Harrison Ave exit on Westside of Cincinnati • r/teslamotors

234siwnaggi01.jpg

This makes absolutely no sense to me. Why here when there’s already one on the north side in Blue Ash? We NEED one on the south side of CVG in Florence/Erlanger area or somewhere between Cincy and Louisville.

Ski

Reactions: docherf
In Cincinnati, there are not a lot of roads to go east/west. For example, I live on the east side of town. It would take me longer to get to this new I-74 supercharger than northern KY. The I-74 supercharger is a needed location, especially for those traveling to and from Indiana.

Not sure there is a tremendous need for a charger in northern KY. I can get to Louisville and back on a single charge. In the winter if it will be close, I can top off at the Louisville charger for a few minutes.

I do agree that more charging stations, the better.

I stopped by to check out the progress today. The stations looks essentially complete, but there is no meter on the meter box. A few other odds and ends like the "Tesla charging only" signs are missing, although the posts for them are in place already. Should be ready to go any time now.
It’s been a while. Did you SuperCharge yet?
H.

The new supercharger should be up and running by tomorrow April 13, 2018 ready to charge your Tesla.
The Tesla in the photo was carrying the tools for the Tesla guy to finish the final hook up of all of the 12 new superchargers.
Yeah that's exactly what it looked like to me and your additional photos confirm. Nice to see stalls numbered and some with their covers off (confirms it was the Tesla tech testing as I had suspected). Like I say, it's probably up and running right now unless he didn't get done today.