Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Hollywood, CA (LIVE 2 Sep 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed, unless you are plugged in. They will nail you no matter what.
I once was stopped in a bus stop in W Hollywood, and she wanted to ticket me, so I left. I got a ticket in the mail a month later!!! $250 !!!
That’s funny! I was waiting inside my idling car for my friend to quickly grab money from the ATM at Vine and Sunset. I wasn’t blocking the bus stop but I was definitely on red. Just like you, the parking enforcement people saw me from across the street. I took off after like a minute when friend was done ant ATM and sure enough, got a nice expensive ticket in the mail a few weeks later that I was parked in a bus zone. They don’t even bother to put it on your windshield now.

That’s funny! I was waiting inside my idling car for my friend to quickly grab money from the ATM at Vine and Sunset. I wasn’t blocking the bus stop but I was definitely on red. Just like you, the parking enforcement people saw me from across the street. I took off after like a minute when friend was done ant ATM and sure enough, got a nice expensive ticket in the mail a few weeks later that I was parked in a bus zone. They don’t even bother to put it on your windshield now.
We could probably fight this, but I had no energy and just paid it, knowing that I was indeed in the wrong.
Point of this discussion: don't f*** around with parking in W. Hollywood. You will get burned.