Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Nyack, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ConEd does have a nice EV inventive in Westchester even if you are not a customer, while O&R does nothing from what I have seen in Rockland. I get some free money from ConEd each month for not charging in Westchester during peak hours since I work there. I'm not into spamming referral codes but if interested feel free to shoot me a PM.

On topic, this is great news. I was just talking to a contractor yesterday and he asked me about where I would go to charge my car. My answer was my garage but for the many people out there with questions it helps to see actual Tesla Superchargers around.

Thank to all who kept us updated!

ConEd does have a nice EV inventive in Westchester

I am actually signed up fro a similar program in NYC, SmartChargeNY, and yes it is a nice nod -- but they would do better by allowing charging infrastructure to more easily get built and deployed in the area. to this they are stubbornly resistant. they are always putting up arbitrary roadblocks. really... they could do much better.

BB97CA97-997B-4FB5-8697-09887EB37C8E.jpeg
I am actually signed up fro a similar program in NYC, SmartChargeNY, and yes it is a nice nod -- but they would do better by allowing charging infrastructure to more easily get built and deployed in the area. to this they are stubbornly resistant. they are always putting up arbitrary roadblocks. really... they could do much better.

Agreed. That was the most I have ever defended ConEd, glad that is over.

I decided to stop by since I was low. Max I was getting saw was 120kW, pic included.

Reactions: Galve2000
I stopped by to charge this afternoon. The West Nyack Supercharger is actually on the Navigation system, which I didn't realize until I was actually there, having driven around the whole mall perimeter before I came across the SpC's. I was getting my usual 94 kW max rate (I have an S90D on which Tesla limits the max rate).

Reactions: one true morty
Saw that today! I Did not stop there since I’m always at the mall. However did drive by Ossining which says live as well. I did not even know about this one. Plugged in, said starting to charge so I went to Starbucks. 15 minutes later checked the app said charging stopped. WTF?? Replugged in same result says starting then stops. Tried three different pairs all the same. Came home and charging normally now. Something is seriously wrong there.

I can confirm up and running I'm charging as I post. Not sure if all are working as there are only 2 cars charging but the nav is showing 10 in use. I have seen in other station when a charger is out of service the nav shows it as being utilized. Either way the 1st charger I plugged into, 2B, charged me right up. Peaked at 96kW but that may have been because I was at around 65% when I plugged in.

Saw that today! I Did not stop there since I’m always at the mall. However did drive by Ossining which says live as well. I did not even know about this one. Plugged in, said starting to charge so I went to Starbucks. 15 minutes later checked the app said charging stopped. WTF?? Replugged in same result says starting then stops. Tried three different pairs all the same. Came home and charging normally now. Something is seriously wrong there.

can confirm that it is not working as expected. I was charging twice, both times charging was stopped after receiving approx 10%. The charger handle led indicator becomes red, after pressing it starts charging again. Both times I was in the first 10 stalls.