Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Williams, CA - 6th Street (LIVE 18 Dec 2019, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dad took these yesterday while heading back to the Bay Area.

Attachments

• 0D0C4A92-3F87-479F-96A9-F48392138E70.jpeg
    0D0C4A92-3F87-479F-96A9-F48392138E70.jpeg
    574.6 KB · Views: 203
  • A636BB97-8196-4C39-8567-832BA3AF088D.jpeg
    A636BB97-8196-4C39-8567-832BA3AF088D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 189
OMG, you're right. Do you see conduit for 3 cabinets and 12 stalls or 4 cabinets and 16 stalls? I can't convince myself for sure which is the right answer based on the recent pictures.
My guess is 3 for 12, but I can't really make it out yet either. Seeing how this one turns out will help for identifying and understanding future builds.

My guess is 3 for 12, but I can't really make it out yet either. Seeing how this one turns out will help for identifying and understanding future builds.
Maybe the area I thought could be a 4th SC-V3 cabinet could be for a PowerPack inverter. The Powerpacks themselves would have to be wired to the inverter without conduit in the concrete in order for that theory to work out though. There does seem to be space on the pad though. Unfortunately there are no pictures of Santa Rosa before the PowerPacks were installed.

I alluded the the possibility of Powerpack batteries at this site. The clearer pictures don't have any extra pads or conduits for anything but the required transformer, distribution cabinet, and 3 SC V3 cabinets for 12 stalls. All conduits are accounted for in this list.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ulmo
I hope that those EV-GO stations are safer than they appear. It looks so sketchy...
I don't think its a bad area. The superchargers are just around the corner and they are putting up more lighting around them. Williams is a small farming town and I don't think they have a big crime problem. I didn't feel unsafe when I took the pictures and it was already pretty dark. I do think these superchargers will be a nice stop. They are in Granzella's parking lot and Granzella's is a really neat place with sit down dining and also a deli/ice cream/coffee/specialty-high end grocery area that is just a walk into and browse around type place. They also have a gift store right beside the superchargers that looks really neat. Starbucks is a short walk away as are other fast food type places.

I don't think its a bad area. The superchargers are just around the corner and they are putting up more lighting around them. Williams is a small farming town and I don't think they have a big crime problem. I didn't feel unsafe when I took the pictures and it was already pretty dark. I do think these superchargers will be a nice stop. They are in Granzella's parking lot and Granzella's is a really neat place with sit down dining and also a deli/ice cream/coffee/specialty-high end grocery area that is just a walk into and browse around type place. They also have a gift store right beside the superchargers that looks really neat. Starbucks is a short walk away as are other fast food type places.
I agree. Like @Araman0 we have stayed and charged at Granzellas and had a good experience.