Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Williams, CA - 6th Street (LIVE 18 Dec 2019, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're ever on 395 in eastern California, use the SC in Lone Pine, cross the highway, walk north a bit to a while building with "The Grill" painted on the side. Order the pork chops with a side of green beans. Heavenly! Seriously. It's right across the street from a McDonald's.

I have been to Lone Pine and charged there. I don't think I ate at "The Grill" but at Alabama Hills Cafe and Bakery. the meal was quite good.

sounds like Lone Pine for its size has great culinary options!

Reactions: MichaelP90DL
Wow. This one's taking a while. For once, looks like PGE isn't the hold up, getting V3 hardware seems to be the issue
Yes, several sites, even just in California, are waiting for V3 hardware. Surely there are many more that I'm not paying attention to. I saw somewhere that there are 40+ V3 sites under construction in North America. That's a lot of new hardware.

Was just there on Saturday, October 5th. Doesn’t look like much progress since the last photos were posted on this thread. Perfect place for a supercharger. Granzella’s is a good place to get a snack or a meal and has clean bathrooms. Sometimes parking can be an issue and imagine spots will be ICE’d on busy days.

Stopped by yesterday. Still looks exactly like the photos in this post.

Wow..The number of Superchargers "under construction" is impressive, there is as long line of them waiting for hardware still I guess.
That, or waiting on PG&E crews to be freed up. Between the Public Safety shutdowns, and damaged caused by the winds and fires, I'd presume PG&E doesn't have much time to support new constructions.

Taken this morning. Looks like there are 12 stalls, based on the parking and the charging pedestals.

Attachments

• 06CF03F5-9686-4417-960A-2AE0C07296D3.jpeg
    06CF03F5-9686-4417-960A-2AE0C07296D3.jpeg
    944 KB · Views: 92
  • 822B5130-2C8F-4FCE-8888-E2C70F65978E.jpeg
    822B5130-2C8F-4FCE-8888-E2C70F65978E.jpeg
    699.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Informative
Reactions: Araman0 and Acps110